Monday, August 27, 2007

Obese, Diabetic and Chronic Pain Patient Discovers Vitamin Which Eliminated His Depression and Anxiety - My Story

September 6, 2004 -- Michael Hansen, 50, an obese diabetic who suffered major injuries from an auto accident years ago, has had chronic pain everyday. The pain was so severe he had to quit working 3 years ago. Depression and even anxiety were a daily battle. Michael started thinking about suicide in the last few months. The pain was wearing him down and he couldn't think or focus.

Michael had been selling vitamins online, but he had not yet ordered them for his own consumption. So, out of desperation, he ordered a bottle and tried them. The vitamins were ordered from the internet. The site is located at:

http://www.worlds-best-vitamins.com.

The vitamin is relatively new and the name of the product is, "The Greatest Vitamin In The World". Michael was amazed to discover by that evening, his depression and anxiety had disappeared. It has been several days and the depression or anxiety have not returned.

"I now believe that my depression was caused by some sort of nutritional deficiency. My body must have really needed those vitamins." Michael said.

It just goes to show that if you sell something, you should try the product.

"Needless to say, I am sold on the quality of this product and I am proud to be a distributor, Michael said."

"I'm not promising they will do the same for you, I am just telling my story and how I benefited from them."

The result was so startling I felt I had to tell others about it. I realized I was not eating right and being diabetic, I suppose that my moods were negatively impacted by improper diet and nutrition.

For information about bipolar depression, visit
http://yourdepressioninfo.com/bipolardepression/

No comments: